Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Introducing bottle

Default Introducing bottle

I will be returning to Nurse Clinicals soon, and am getting ready to work with my lo on getting him use to the bottle. I am curious if anyone could suggest which bottles there lo seemed to like. I had bought a second nature bottle do to it having a nipple that doesn't release milk unless sucked on and is actually closely related to the real deal, however it seems like he really dislikes it. What bottles have any of you found that your lo's preferred.

Default Re: Introducing bottle

when i introduced i used platex dropins and avent...avent i liked the best now they have the drop ins

I like the Avent too. We also use Dr. Browns. But overall i like the Avent the best.

I used Avent with my first LO and plan to use Avent with this one, also. My son never had nipple confusion with the Avent.

I use the Playtex Ventaire. My DD and DS have never had any problems with nipple confusion. They both prefer the natural shaped nipples though.

Breastflow from BRU worked for us - but not anymore.

I recently introduced the bottle to and my LO likes Dr. Browns. There are a lot of parts to them but she never has colic or gas with them.