I have a few concerns about the baby I am pregnant with currently. I tried to BF my middle child(currently my youngest) and first dealt with thrush, than my breast engorged and I ran a fever for three days. So I gave up.
Both my children have developed milk allergies, but the middle child has never had a problem with my breastmilk. So I have decided to try to stick it out the whole way this time. IS there some advice for the following:
1) How to avoid engorgement?
2) Do you have to wipe off the cream that protects your nipples before BF?
3) I have to be back at work at 8 weeks, should i BF it until 6 and than adjust it to a bottle?
4) If she/he gets a bottle all day will it still want my breast at night?
5) What are some ways to avoid thrush?
6) Is there a site that I can find a local lactation specialist?
Thanks for all your help
Hana in Tx