Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Yeah!!!

Default Yeah!!!

So wow, my lo had his one month check up today and WOW!! So he started at 6lbs 8ox. Was 7lbs 13 oz at his one week checkup and today he was 10lbs 3 oz. I told my husband and he said "oh that is good". He doesn't understand why I am so excited about this. I needed to share with others who would understand why this is so exciting for me. I now know that I can do it on breast milk alone. With my daughter I gave up at 2 weeks and was so worried I wouldn't be able to do it this time through. I KNOW I can now. I haven't smiled so much over something so little in such a long time. Sorry I just had to get it out. Thanks. I would love to hear other success stories on bfing mamas.

Default Re: Yeah!!!

I totally understand your excitement. There's nothing like seeing your LO get bigger and bigger and knowing it was all from your breastmilk. You grow your baby on your inside for 9 months and continue to grow them on the outside. Very satisfying!!

Quote Originally Posted by lionsheart View Post
    You grow your baby on your inside for 9 months and continue to grow them on the outside. Very satisfying!!
    You couldn't have said it any better!! It's an amazing feeling and I'm so happy for you keep up the good work!
    My name is Rosie and I'm a mother to 3 girls and 2 boys

My girls:Janessa 10.30.93, Reanna 03.25.99 and Mylee 09.20.06
    My sons, Isaiah 07.16.97 and Shawn 09.12.08

Great job mamma!!!!!!
    Mama to Andrew 6-20-06
    My angel in heaven, Benjamin William 11-2-07 to 11-5-07
    Kaitlyn 6-12-09

Fantastic job Mommy
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling hearing that your LO is doing so well and all of your hard work is paying off!

Way to go
    We had my lo weighed the day after we stopped supplementing, when he had 24 hours of just breast milk. He gained 2 oz that day Such a great feeling, isn't it!!!!