Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Grazing like a cow :)

Default Grazing like a cow :)

So, as if I don't already feel like a cow when I hook myself up to the "udder machine" (the pump ) now I find myself constantly grazing. I feel like I am hungry ALL the time! I am on WW and am allowed 35 points a day (which is a ton for those who don't know much about WW) and am encouraged to eat my 35 extra as well. And I have NO problem with that. But I am finding it hard to make healthy choices in my snacks. Any help?? I am going to gain all the baby weight, I keep this up!

Default Re: Grazing like a cow :)

I know how you feel, I am hungry constantly! I eat special K with red berries, I also buy chips ahoy and oreo thincrisps which are actually good, but the problem with those is that I am still hungry when I finish the bag
    also I eat alot of fruit and I try to stick to brown bread.

I still feel like a cow though, and my extra weight doesn't seem to be going anywhere!

I totally feel you!! What's a girl to do?

I understand, I am constantly hungry too, especially now that I am pumping more...But I haven't been able to keep up with my exercising recently, so I am a little concerned. I need to be more careful, otherwise I won't lose any weight before I get pregnant again.

Lately, I have been using the fast and easy approach to eating . What does help is to keep quick good for you snacks handy-when I get groceries, I will pre cut fruit/veggies and put it in a bowl, so that if I want a snack (or just opening the fridge because I think magically something else will appear-oh come on, you know you gals do this too! ), I can just grab it. I am an offender of the frozen Amy’s meals (vegan friendly). I feel you on the eating constantly thing! I just try to watch my portions but actually eating frequently through the day is good for your metabolism. So graze on