Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slave to the pump... pumping on time?

Default Re: slave to the pump... pumping on time?

wow, blessedmomof2, what a great story and inspiration! (I still blame the hormones, but you made me teary!).

Ria your doing a great job!! If you page down(or next page??) there are some other stories of exclusive pumpers here if you are looking for inspiration. But congratulations to you on doing what's best for your baby!

I know exactly how you feel-I'm a EP and I just went back to work yesterday. My prob is I can never pump quite enough even w/ 7 or 8 x a day. I HATE pumping! But I just commit to 3 m intervals. (He's 4 m now so I'm def going to 6.) I so wish he would nurse! We aree in NO, so I'm terrified of a hurricane/ power loss.

i don't think i sent the update, but my ds had slowly figured it out around 4 months, and now he almost exclusivley breastfeeds when I am with him. We have a great amount of milk frozen from all that pumping time that my hubby can feed him while I am at work, so I don't pump as often. And there I was, all ready to keep pumping for +12 months. wooo-hoo.

lucky!