Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mad Nipple Pincher on the Loose!!!

Default Re: The Mad Nipple Pincher on the Loose!!!

I feel so bad about laughing, really, I do, it's just that I can SO relate! What is it about playing with the nipple that is soooo fun? The last thing I got (in addition to the nipple play) was a finger up the nose.

This too shall pass. Feel better!

I do feel better!! So happy to have provided a laugh, I knew I wasn't alone!
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

I can so relate. Do I have the only belly button picker out there? I actually have permenant scabs in my belly button from lo. My dh has no sympathy and tells me to keep it covered to which I reply that I'm busy guarding my other nipple!

Laura

Yep...I relate too! I wish my DH could get Fletcher to sleep as easily as your hubby. Wow!
    Erica
    Fletcher...August 20, 2005
    Welcoming #2 in July 2008

"There is no failure, only feedback."

My daughter is a rib tickler. She seems to have found the only part of me that if tickled, makes me jump up and giggle uncontrollably.

She is also an occasional pincher of the opposite breast. And she always does it with a sly, sly smile. Pure evil LOL

I just love this board - no where else can you talk about your boobs and nipples being pinched in such an open way! I know how annoying and painful it can be!
    My daughter, 13 months, has taken to either pinching the boob she is sucking on or puts her hand in my shirt and rubs my other one.
    I too have woken up to a finger up my nose or in my mouth - I am so glad to read you all have these experiences too! I feel much more normal now!
    I only have sympathy for you all - no good advice! When I try to cover with my other hand, she gets mad and tries to force it away too!
    Good luck to all you wonderful mommies!! Hang in there!

Oh yes! Logan picks my nose too - once I got a horrible bleeding nose when he clawed before I could dodge!

Quote Originally Posted by all night DQ View Post
    Do I have the only belly button picker out there?
    Laura
    Nope! Got one here in my house, too!

Mary

AJ does the same thing!! Thankfully I can use my forearm an cover the other nip but he'll just pinch the other boob with his whole hand. If I don't keep his fingernails cut I end up with all of these little scabs all over my boob. I keep telling him he's going to make mommy spring a leak!! Oh my little man.

I thought of something as we were nursing today and Haylee was fidgety. We have always, always nursed with the crocheted blankie my mom made for her (the one she sleeps with, and now drags around everywhere). Whenever she was fidgety, I took the corner and tickled her face and/or her hand, and she would inevitably take it from me and start fidgeting with it. This morning she was after my teeth, a favorite, but she was very easily distracted by her blankie. If she forgot the blankie and went for my teeth again, I would do the same thing and distract her. Or I use her own foot, which she loves to tug on. Just some thoughts for something to try!

Erin
    Wife to a grizzly
    Mama to my little deer (12/05) my loving bear cub (9/07--), and our little tiger (3/22/10)
    Born by one c-section and 2 amazing VBACs

Miles in 2012: 350.5/900 (Actual Miles Ran: 189)
    Miles in 2011: 708.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 509)
    Miles in 2010: 800.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 620)

January Miles: 37.5/75
    February Miles: 59/75
    March Miles: 42.5/60
    April Miles: 64
    May Miles: 41/70
    June Miles: 59
    July Miles: 39.5

227.5 miles on my new shoes
    338 miles on my old shoes