Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: FINALLY a bottle that works....

Talking FINALLY a bottle that works....

Just wanted to post to share what I've found to be the ONLY bottle my 4 month dd will take. I recently went back to work and we've had the WORST time getting her to take a bottle (she screamed with every bottle, sippy cup, eye dropper....). We looked online and found BREASTFLOW bottles. She took the first bottle no problem, and has been taking them ever since (knock on wood!). We bought them online, but recently found them also at toys r us.

hope it helps!

Default Re: FINALLY a bottle that works....

Quote Originally Posted by NReligioso View Post
    Just wanted to post to share what I've found to be the ONLY bottle my 4 month dd will take. I recently went back to work and we've had the WORST time getting her to take a bottle (she screamed with every bottle, sippy cup, eye dropper....). We looked online and found BREASTFLOW bottles. She took the first bottle no problem, and has been taking them ever since (knock on wood!). We bought them online, but recently found them also at toys r us.

hope it helps!

I bought a few of these that my baby hates, if you would like them I could send them to you.

I am thrilled you found a bottle that works! Way to keep trying!

I was told that Second Nature bottles were the best for breastfeeding babies... never realized that every baby was different until I had mine. I pump milk so that my husband can give Michael a bottle at night ( allows me to get some things done). I think the Dr. Brown bottles work well, better than second nature.
    Proud Mommy to Michael who is 3 now! Michael was nurseynursed for 2 years!!
    I did not make up this persona, but if I did, I would make myself 50 pounds lighter and 5 years younger!!!!

It's so true that EVERY baby is different! I really tried a lot of bottles before I got these to work! And I'm soooo happy to report that she is STILL taking the bottle (we've had some false successes in the past..where she'd take the bottle one day and vehemently refuse it the next!)

Quote Originally Posted by shamma View Post
    I bought a few of these that my baby hates, if you would like them I could send them to you.
    Cool...PM me if you can!

I bought the Second Nature bottle system, so far my lo hasn't taken it. I go back to work in 2 weeks and am getting desperate . Maybe we'll try the sippy cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansdowne View Post
    I bought the Second Nature bottle system, so far my lo hasn't taken it. I go back to work in 2 weeks and am getting desperate . Maybe we'll try the sippy cup.

I just sent you a PM about the second nature bottles. I hope they end up working for you. My LO is 7mo and he won't take anything. I've been trying since he was 4 months old and nothing. So good luck.

Also I've tried the breastflow bottles and my son didn't like them. UGH. So I just keep on trying.