Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Where do LO nap?

Default Re: Poll: Where do LO nap?

Usually starts on on my or daddy's chest. I can get him into the swing sometimes and the crib even less often.

in my arms or rarely on the floor on a flat pillow. He has never slept in his crib...

Mommy to a busy toddler

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep in order to gain that which he cannot lose."
    Jim Elliot

AM nap, in my arms
    PM naps next to me on my bed

I am glad other I am not the only one who has a "unused" crib after 2 little ones.

in mine or dh's arms or on my bed....
    crib has been a great place for clean laundry for the past 10 months

really, he does sleep in there sometimes but he wakes up pretty quickly...20 minutes or so...so whats the point!
    ~To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world~

My LO sleeps either in my arms or in the carrier for naps, in my bed at night. The crib, well the whole nursery is hardly ever used. The kid has a whole room that's nothing more than a giant closet/changing room! But her unused crib has the prettiest bedding on the block!

naps are in my arms on the couch, or in his car seat if we're on our way somewhere (then we take an extra long ride), sleeps the whole night in his crib.

She WAS napping in my bed until one day I was in the other room for 5 mintues and heard a THUD. She had rolled off!

She wakes up the moment I put her in her Pack'N'Play (which is where she sleeps at night just fine ) SO Normally I have to put her in her bouncy chair.

[QUOTE=11girl;133934]our crib is not useless- it sits right nest to the bed and is a very convienient clean diaper holder...! (dd hasn't ever slept in it!)QUOTE]

Hee Hee!! My LO 4.5 months will play in her crib for 20 minutes a ay but otherwise it is just a place to put her laundry in as I fold it!

My LO does nto sleep much. She most often falls asleep nursing ori fat daycare she will fall asleep in a bouncy chair. At night she sleeps in a cradle swing and then I bring her to bed to co-sleep/nurse from 4-6am (and yes, she nurses or suckles the whole time!

We hsve also put her to sleep in/on:
    - car seat
    - boppy
    - rocker or bouncer

We decided early on to do whatever works for her!
    Samantha: born 3 1/2 weeks early on Sept 2006 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches long with situs inversus totalis. Now a strong healthy little girl that wants to be a NICU doctor, loves her little sister and breastfeeds her dolls!
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 2,200 oz
    Alexandra: born 3 weeks early on July 2010 7lbs 8 oz 19.5 inches long.
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 1,200

For information on becoming a Breastmilk Donor http://hmbana.org/index/donatemilk

She'll nap whereever I put her. For the 2.5 weeks post delivery I stayed with my parents. She napped in her crib in the morning and then afternoons it was either on me if I felt like I was awake enough for it to be safe or in a pack-n-play. Now that we're home, she's been doing the swing or the crib. I have cats so I'm not so keen on leaving her unattended in something they could get into if I happened to fall asleep.

Only in the sling. She won't lay down by herself. OK by me, I love my slings!
    Tammy in MO