Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gerber Milk Storage Bags?

Default Re: Gerber Milk Storage Bags?

I have had problems with a few of these bags splitting. I emailed the company and they ended up sending me two $5 coupons for more bags (they cost only a little more than that in our local store, so it was like getting a bunch of them free). Email me if you can't find their contact info.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

~Tina~
    Mom to Avery Rose

The Gerber bags leak on me, too. I use the Lasinoh now.

I haven't really liked the Gerber bags either and prefer to use the Lasinoh. I thought I would post because I had another recommendation as well. I've had good experiences with the bags from The First Years as well as the Lasinoh. The Gerber bags I've always had a hard time writing on them. The First Years bags are available at Babies R Us.

I have had the same problem with Gerber bags. Plus I just find them difficult to open and close, difficult to hold open while pouring the milk in, etc.

I, too, LOVE the Lasinoh brand bags. They're SO Superior! They're easy to pour into and out of, easy to close, easy to open, and they say "my mommy's milk" on them, which might be cheesy but I still think it's cute. It makes me feel a little more involved in feeding my baby even when I'm not with her.

Wink Re: Gerber Milk Storage Bags?

I too had problems with the Gerber bags. I have found all Gerber breastfeeding products terrible. I stopped buying that brand for breastmilk needs. I prefer the Lansinoh, they are thicker,hold open easy, freeze well and reopen to pour out well. Writing on them is good also. I pay about $1 more at one local store and another local store runs them on sale about once every two months, so I stock up. If I was you stop buying Gerber bags.

Maxsmom