Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Mothers Milk Tea & Fenugreek?

Default Mothers Milk Tea & Fenugreek?

Can you take the Fenugreek along with drinking the Mother's Milk Tea or is that overkill? I've been sick the past week and I think it has effected my milk supply. I'm back to work and I'm forced to pump during the day, so I don't want to take any chances with my supply getting too low.

Default Re: Mothers Milk Tea & Fenugreek?

Well, I haven't but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea. It is hard to think that it would be over kill seeing as you can take so much of the Fenugreek, ect. However if you have questions about mixing the two you could always consult your advice nurse at your dr.'s office.

Default Re: Mothers Milk Tea & Fenugreek?

Hi there,
    Usually moms find that if they notice their supply is down due to illness that increased feedings/pumping is often enough to bring it back up. It may take a few days, but you should see a difference if you are trying to nurse/pump more.

As the PP stated, if you have questions about using these herbal remedies together it would be helpful to discuss this with your doctor as well.

Hope you are feeling better!
    Last edited by LLLKate; February 13th, 2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: forgot something