Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Have to brag!

Default Have to brag!

LO went for her 2mo checkup yesterday, she gained 2lb last month! After dealing with the jaundice and thrush, she is now nursing like a pro, gaining beautifully, and get nice and round and chunky! I am SO proud of this, I had such trouble BF my first, we didn't make it very long . This time around is different, because I actually have support, including this site! I can't believe how different it is knowing that I had someone to ask when I needed help. Thanks ladies!
    Tammy in MO

Default Re: Have to brag!

Awwww....congratulations on what sounds like a nice plump juicy baby...lol. I too had complications with my first 2 and not much support. We only lasted 5-6 months. This time around (12yrs later) the twins are going strong and no end in sight! I am so happy for you.

congrats!
    Caylen Koen Chew (25/05/06)
    Lost No.2 in Aug 2008 ... Lost No. 3 in May 2009 Hoping for another ... Enjoying No.1

Good for you! Isn't it amazing what you can do? Keep up the good work!

Lisa

Hurray, mama!

Congrats!!! Isn't it so nice to know that you are providing everything essential for the LO's growth! I love getting my LO weighed weekly at the BF group at the hospital. It makes me so proud to know that he's thriving off my milk and my milk alone!!!!