Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Fenugreek is fantastic!

Default Fenugreek is fantastic!

I started taking this 1 week saturday as my milk in the evening tends to slow down and she was getting very upset.

That's now a thing of the past! and my milk is just great!! got more than I need so im going to start pumping and saving.

It was this site that I had read posts about Fenugreek, searched Ebay and found some!

Thanks Ladies!!

Default Re: Fenugreek is fantastic!

Awwww I'm so glad!!! It's great to find a product that works. Keep up the good work!!
    Anne

how many are you taking? i started taking 2 tablets 3x a day. i don't notice a much of a difference.

I'm not sure if it's true or not but I was told by a friend that most of the herbs potency tapers off with time. That you need to stop for a bit and then restart taking it again.

I'm on my second bottle of fenugreek(3x/3/day) and I can say that this seems to be true. I don't notice the increase anymore but I certainly did the first time around.

So I'm going to stop when the bottle is out and move to nettle and milk thistle temporarily.

Maybe can someone who knows about this for sure pipe up?

My lc told me to use the GNC brand, but I saw a LLL moderator said that brand is not good for increasing supply. What brand did you used that helped?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fenugreek-60-c...QQcmdZViewItem

Heres the one I used, they have worked there is no question about it and there has been no side effects, I take 2 3x a day