Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Working Mother Breast Pump Roll Call!!!

Default Re: Working Mother Breast Pump Roll Call!!!

Medela PIS Advanced
    It IS worth the money!

Talking Re: Working Mother Breast Pump Roll Call!!!

Great job moms...

keep'em coming!!!

Lightbulb Re: Working Mother Breast Pump Roll Call!!!

For mom's looking at this for help choosing a breast pump please post and let us know if this is helping you!

Maybe more great moms will continue to post!!!

Medela PIS

Hi,

I have a Medela PIS, which worked well for me. I left it at work all of the time.

I also had an Avent Isis hand pump, for those times I ended up at home or wanted to carry something smaller with me. It worked fine too, but not as well, and I used it way more than I thought I would.

Hi -

I have a handmedown medela PIS, older model. Works fine, but I haven't tried others for comparison.

I think it could stand to be improved in terms of fast set up and put away time, but it's OK. I no longer pump at work but just before and after. Been using it about 5.5 months

Ameda. Used it for 15 months, 12 of which I pumped 3 times a day. Awesome pump at 1/2 the price of Medela. Lost a little suction at around 11-12 months, put I replaced some of the nozzles (couple of dollars) and then it worked like new again.

I can't say enough about my PLAYTEX EMBRACE. I EP for my LO. I have been pumping 7-8x/day for almost 6 months now! I can hardly believe it.

I love this pump. I love how the suction is from the side (and not the back like the Medela pumps). The horns are also made of soft rubbery plastic that is really comfortable. I can also use one arm to hold both the horns so I have a free hand to change the channel or read a book. A friend of mine recommended this pump to me and I am so glad I bought it. I tried the Medela PISA first but I had alot of trauma to my breasts from this pump becuase of the suction from the back. I bought this pump and I couldn't be happier. Sorry so long but I love this pump.

older model Medela PIS (2002) Works fantastically to this day!

Avent Isis manual - great for in a pinch when no electricity and can't carry big pump (i.e. fancy dinner, etc) but I have had lots of problems with leaking and losing suction and it has a lot of parts compared to the PIS, it seems. I don't know if the Avent Isis electrics have the same parts or issues...

Medela PIS (2002) and just to show how good it is!!