Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Is the Isis IQ DUO battery powered too?

Question Is the Isis IQ DUO battery powered too?

Does anyone know if the isis IQ Duo is battery powered also? I've finally made my choice about which one to buy, but now my only problem is I need it to be battery powered because their will be times when i will not have access to an outlet. This is going to be a bummer, I've heard so many excellent reviews about it over the PIS.

Default Re: Is the Isis IQ DUO battery powered too?

As far as I could tell, it is not. Maybe you could contact Avent and find out if they offer a battery pack for it or if they have any plans to offer a battery in the future?

Smile Re: Is the Isis IQ DUO battery powered too?

I am an OBGYN resident (my first baby is 11 weeks old now old now-- I went back to work when she was 7 weeks) and I work 12 hour days and I pump with the IQ duo. I get a minimum of 6 ounces at each pumping session, and that's in like 15 minutes. (I don't have time to wait for let down #2 unfortunately...).

The nice thing about it too, is that it comes with the attachements to make it manual if you don't have electrical access.

I was at a conference this past Thursday and had to use it manually and I figured I'd probably only get 4 oz total, and I got EIGHT OUNCES!!! I really think the massage cushion is the magic with this pump. For those who have issues with the seal with the cushion, using it a little wet has made the seal tight for me. God Bless you and Good luck, and congratulations on making the best choice for your baby!!