Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: introducing solids-smaller boobs?

Default introducing solids-smaller boobs?

My nursing bras seem to be a bit baggier lately, as my son increases his solids intake and reaches the 9 month mark. He is still a healthy nurser (especially at night), but somehow I think I am smaller.

I am a bit sad about this, as in real life I am barely an "A" cup and I am thoroughly enjoying this last chance in my life to have boobs.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Default Re: introducing solids-smaller boobs?

Not yet, but I'm sure it will!
    You haven't by chance also lost weight have you? Might explain it.

Yeap! same to me.

I dont think it has anything to do with introducing solids, thought. At month 7 or so, I started noticing the same, and now (month 9) I am back into my pre-pregancy bra size. (Unlike you, I am thrilled.. normaly a D, I was affraid there would not be enough letters on the alphabet with a cut that would fit!)

I must say, still breatfeeding, and overall, I am now skinnier that pre-pregnancy. I think Bfeeding and regular work, home life it's a lot and our bodies just work non-stop. So, If you dont wanna loose weight, maybe eat more? Also, I hear that exercicing can help maintain the weight for those who wanna keep it.

After that, wonder-bra baby!

Quote Originally Posted by ppalagi View Post
    I am a bit sad about this, as in real life I am barely an "A" cup and I am thoroughly enjoying this last chance in my life to have boobs.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm right there with you! When my breasts started getting bigger during my pregnancy I was sooo excited! I "filled" out my shirts better and my husband really enjoyed my new size . Now that DS is approaching the 10 month mark...my breasts have definitly returned to their small size...and my left is actually smaller than my right. I'm sad about it too but I feel a little different about my breasts now that I've had my DS. I'm not so conscious about their small (non-existant!!) size now that I have this breastfeeding relationship with Mason .

One of my best friends is 3 months pregnant now and she is small just like me so I told her to enjoy the "pregnancy boob job" while it lasts!