Are you ready to celebrate?! Everything you need for that great yearly opportunity to raise breastfeeding awareness and funds for all levels of La Leche League is now available! The 2008 LLL in the USA World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations Web site is updated and ready for you! http://www.lllusa.org/wbw.
Access this Web site for FREE online registrations, all WBW Celebration forms, and a wealth of fundraising and publicity ideas. Register yourself, your Group, Area, or organization for any and all World Breastfeeding Week celebrations.
Here are some of the highlights of this year's LLL in the USA World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations Web site features:
- LLL in the USA 2008 WBWC theme this year is the same as the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA) - Mother Support: Going for the Gold. We have a different logo, one designed just for the USA!
- Rebates to Groups and Chapters: raise $750 or more and receive a rebate of 5% to 10%.
- GUARANTEED first prize of a $500 educational scholarship or a $500 Amazon.com gift certificate to EVERY winner who raises $2,000 or more.
- Mothering subsriptions if you raise $250; Amazon gift certificates for higher levels.
- Simplified three-page Accounting/Evaluation/Prize Eligibility form with a section for credit card donations coming soon.
- Secure online donation site for your donors with WBWC paying the fees.
- Now there's a SEARCH function and Site Map on the www.lllusa.org Web site to make it easier to find what you're looking for.
- A greater variety of Cafepress merchandise with the new Mother Support: Going for the Gold logo is available for purchase in large or small quantities. Visit http://www.cafepress.com/lllusawbwc Contact Debbie - email@example.com - if you'd like an item added that you don't see.
- See our ad in Mothering; register and list your event so readers can find you.
- New flyers from our Elite Platinum sponsors available soon.
Here's a list of the favorites that you've come to look for each year:
- Discussion e-lists on Yahoo and the Community Network, with hundreds of members.
- Most pages in the WBWC Kit can be personalized; many are updated with the new Mother Support: Going for the Gold logo.
- Articles in each issue of NEW BEGINNINGS and LEAVEN, with pictures and stories to share.
- The opportunity to advertise your own WBW merchandise on the WBWC Web site.
- Online registrations flow automatically to the WBWC Registrar and the AWC. Forms are also available for postal registrations.
- Banner ads to place on your Web site - new choices for 2008.
- Read all past-year reports and spreadsheets on the WBWC Web site.
There's something for everyone, whether you are new to World Breastfeeding Week Celebrations or a long-time supporter, an individual or a large group. Let's celebrate!