Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Support Badly!!!

jaamommy is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

Default Re: Need Support Badly!!!

Thanks again soooo much. You guys just don't know (well, yeah you do) how much better I start to feel after reading all of your replies. Once again I have lo wraped to me, that is the only way I can get anything done. I'm sitting down right now so it's not bad on my back at all, but when I'm up moving around (tending to ds, etc.) my back starts to bother me a little when dd is wraped to me, she hardly ever lets me put her down. Please tell me that this will get better as well.

DS is taking a nap right now and my mom is on the way to my house to help me so that I can TAKE A DANG SHOWER!!!, because I called her to VENT after I got off the phone with dh (another long story) so she is coming!!!

Thankyou all soooooo much for caring it seems like you guys care more than my on family and we all don't even know each other.
    Last edited by jaamommy; January 29th, 2007 at 04:25 PM.

When you are wearing your baby you need to make sure that the material is spread out as much as possible on your back. When I started doing this there was a huge improvement in comfort level.

jaamommy is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

UPDATE!!!

Hi, everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that everything is going so much better around here now-a-days. Just wanted to say to everyone who replied thankyou all so much for all your thoughts and advise!

You guys are awesome!