Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Who used More Milk Plus?

Default Who used More Milk Plus?

I remember someone here posting about this product. I just ordered it. I was wondering about anyone's experiences with taking it. Any side effects? Was it worthwhile? Thanks!

Default Re: Who used More Milk Plus?

I ordered a bottle about 2 weeks ago from Ebay (cheaper than the website, unopened). I have been eating oatmeal every morning & doing 3-4 doses per day (5am, 6am, 5pm, 7pm) and my milk has doubled. I think part of it is because of the combination of both milk enhancers? I am not a huge oatmeal person, but I eat it for the cause.
    I like the More Milk Plus mainly because it doesn't have Fenugreek in it- both myself & Emily had negative reactions to it. So it's Fenugreek-free & alcohol-free, good because we're trying for #2 :-D
    Hope that helps!
    Anne

Thanks! I'm currently taking fenugreek, blessed thistle, oatmeal every morning, and pumping after every feeding and sometimes in between and my supply seems to be stunted. She's definitely not getting enough from me as evidenced by her weak wet diapers. So this is my final hope! I hope my experience with it is as positive as yours!

Don't give up. I had to do all those things for longer than I thought I would. I still take fenugreek, 4 mos later. Nursing as often as shr would take it really helped me. Good luck!
    Lynda
    Tree-hugging, queer-loving, liberal, feminist Mommy to L August 2006

i have more milk plus and it has fenugreek AND alcohol in mine??

hi, it was me who posted more milk plus. i am now on my 2nd bottle, it's expensive though!! well the 1st time i took it is when i posted i noticed a big change in my breasts within 24-48 hours. well then by the time i was at the end of the bottle (8days later but it says should last 2wks & i was taking it 4x a day as noted) my supply seemed to frop again, my boobs got empty feeling again. then 2 days after that i got my period! and i read your supply can dip a little from hormonal changes but should go back up after it's over. well as i said i am now on my 2nd bottle, started late yesterday i want to say i feel a slight difference but not sure yet. my DS is only 6mos and I REALLY want to nurse until he's a year so fingers crossed for both of us! when i was taking the 1st bottle i also pumped once or twice a day where as i slacked off on that so maybe i need to go back to doing the pumping as well. i also eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast and drink mother's milk tea 3x a day. good luck, keep me posted ok!

Sorry, mine is More Milk Plus Two, alcohol & Fenugreek free :-D
    Anne

wow, i didn't even know they had MM+2. i bought mine at a whole foods and that's all they had or the tablets and i felt the liquid would work faster??