Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bottles

Default Re: Bottles

we use the inexpensive gerber bottles with the newborn nipples. my lo is now 3 and a half months old and we are still using the newborn nipples because they provide a slower flow.

We have had great luck with the Avent system (not disposeable), but I agree that the #1 nipple was a little fast in the beginning. She gulped down the milk at warp speed but we were lucky - no tummyaches.

Now at almost 3 months, I am still using the #1 nipple and don't plan on changing to the #2 for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marymud View Post
    My LO likes the BreastFlow by the First Years bottles and the Dr. Brown's Bottles. She will take both types from DH and the DCP but will only take the breastflow bottles from me. We use a size 1 nipple so it is a slowflow.

how does this bottle compair to the second nature ones?? I was in babys R us and couldnt decide what one to try. They didnt have a single of the breastflow only the muliti packs. Im so hoping that one of these bottles will help my LO to latch on SIGH Im still trying...