Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: what do i do?

Default what do i do?

hi everyone! ok well i used to be able to express 2-3oz at a time (i know not alot but was suffiecient for when i work my one day a week) now i cant get more than 1/2 oz! WTF? it has been 3 weeks since i expressed until today and practically nothing! what do i do????? Also i think shes teething... so shes been eating more would that make a difference??
    Last edited by LindusandGrace; January 13th, 2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: add something
    Newly Pregnant momma to My little Miss Gracie with a little sibling on the way.

Default Re: what do i do?

Maybe just try pumping more often. I exclusively pump and I never got a lot at first but I think it takes repitition because now I pump like 47 ounces per day...it's crazy. I had trouble with breast feeding my son and I think my breasts are now used to the pump. That's the only thing I can think of. Wish I could help more.

Default Re: what do i do?

thanks for replying bethy223!!! I'll try that out and hopefully it'll work.... any other suggestions ladies?
    Newly Pregnant momma to My little Miss Gracie with a little sibling on the way.