Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: New Here, anyone near?

Default New Here, anyone near?

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kristina, i am 27 and married with 3 children. Gavin will be 4 saterday, i bf him for 2 1/2 mo, Keean 2 1/2 was born with bilateral cleft lip and palate, didnt get to bf him, and then there is little Alexis who is 5 weeks today and is Bf like a champ. She usually wont let me put her down.
    I was wonderning if there was anyone lived near me? I live in Carrollton, Mo. I was going to join a chapter to get to know some bf moms, but i cant find one close to me without having to drive for a bit. I have been reading up on babywearing and newborn challanges and new moms, a lot of helpfull info here. I dont personally know anyone who is bf right now there is a mom i have talked to who has bf her kiddos but her youngest is 6 1/2 so its been awhile for her.
    I am only on the computer a few times a week, or whenever i am at my sisters house.

I look forward to getting to know more moms like me.

Default Re: New Here, anyone near?

Welcome!! Glad to have you on board. This web site is great, it has helped me on several occasions.