Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: she said the cutest thing

Default she said the cutest thing

Last night DD wanted to nurse but I told her not the left side because mommy had an ouchy. She said "I kiss it better" she did then said to it "I love you bobbie"! How sweet was that moment.

And wow that my 2 year old knows what love is. I say it to her and she says it back, but she knows what love is, and she Loves the boobie!

Default Re: she said the cutest thing

That is so incredibly sweet and shows that your DD is growing to be a loving, caring little person. I'm sure it's a reflection of the love and care that have been shown to her!

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

I love moments like that!!

how sweet! My 16 month old has just gotten the kissing thing down and was kissing me a lot yesterday - it was wonderful. He also gives me these little hugs - way sooner than my older two did. The affection babies/toddlers show is so incredible. (Of course, my nearly 5 year old noted that the baby also kissed the Superman piggy bank - oh, well)

Laura

how sweet! Thanks for sharing
    Jenn SAHM and carseat to

DD 5 years old , nursed till just shy of 3 yrs old

That is so cute!

My daughter started giving kisses last month--she gives a big, wet kiss and says "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!"

Even though I miss the little baby fase, I love the toddler fase! So sweet, and amazing!

Very cute! I look forward to days like that!

Aw. I look forward to that, too. My ds (now 11 months) does give me a big grin when he sees my bare breasts