Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Does vinger cure acid reflux ?

Red face Does vinger cure acid reflux ?

Hi i heard you can use it to cure reflux in adults but what about in newborns or babys at any age. If anyone has info please let me know. Thanks

Default Re: Does vinger cure acid reflux ?

I have no idea. However, vinegar is also an acid, so I would be at a loss to explain why adding an acid to an acid stomach would help reflux.....???

Lisa

hmmmmmmmmmm I would think no, but im not sure. All i know is my DD has reflux and theres no way I'd give her vinegar! YUCK!
    Newly Pregnant momma to My little Miss Gracie with a little sibling on the way.

Someone told me that this would help me with heartburn when I was pregnant. It didn't. I would not try it with your baby either. They are not supposed to have anything besides breast milk. But this sounds like a question for a doctor....

Misty
    Loving my two sweet girls Audrey (7/18/06) and Annie (6/18/09) Baby #3 due to appear 8/5/10

Feel free to ask me about my successful HBAC , food allergies, cloth diapers, and the joy of having a high-needs, non-sleeping little dear who has grown into a wonderful preschooler.

Blogging here.

well i know it works for adults but i dont think for babys because it would spoil the milk right.i thanks i just wanted to know if anyone had info