Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Fenugreek

Default Fenugreek

Should this be taken with Blessed thistle? WIll that increase my supply only if it is taken together or will it just happen fast?I just read that they should be taken together. I have been taking Fenugreek for a day and have not noticed anything I am going to start eatin oatmeal all the time and maybe that will help to. I just do not want to give up on BFing but its very upsetting and I am barely getting any out and my 3 month old daughter just seems like she likes the bottle better

Default Re: Fenugreek

Mother's milk, some beer lots of water, and good nutrtion and the oatmeal are all excellent!!! I do not know about feugreek ------but I do know the biggest way to increase your supply is skin to skin contact and nursing alot like every two hours ----nursing on demand ------and if you can help it not offering the bottle at all-----Good Luck-----if I can help more let me know---Mommy of a 6 year old, 3 year old and 16 month old (stil nursing strong)

what is mother's milk? And beer like that stuff I think that taste like pee, haha sorry I dislike it but I willd rink it if that will help. I started drinking 101 oz of water the other day. We have to give her the bottle because I had to go back to work a month ago and first I wish I didnt and now that this is happening I so want to quit. I need all the help you can give me!!! And encouragement

The beer is said to help who knows what will help for sure!!! I am sorry I didnot mean to offend about the bottle thing----Just when you are with baby try as much skin to skin and laying in bed and letting her sleep with you etc. as much as possible----always be with baby when you can bring baby everywhere else except work You are breastfeeding you are giving your baby the best thing possible so therefore you are doing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep offering if as much as possible!! It is so worth it!!!!!!!!! Baby will Love you for it!! And everything should get easier I don't know if we are supposed to do this
    email mschaub@quixnet.net I will try to help if I can

Mother's milk is tea read New Beginnings---awesome magazine grain and oatmeal help too

Oh dont worry you didnt offend me I just hate the fact that I have to work, lol you more along brought up a crappy subject. She just is mostly refusing the breast, I dont know if I dont let down fast enough or none is coming out since when I pump I barely get any. I am going to call a lactation consultent on Wed. Thanks for responding

Just to let you know I do not get milk either when I pump but baby is definitely gaining as long as there is some weight gain everything is great you can not tell your milk supply from the pump--------Baby can get more out'
    Keep trying ----------Good deal about the consultant email if you want Logging off for now I will check maybe tommorrow or next day