If anyone has gone through this please tell me how it ends

The last time my son nursed routinely was Feb 18. He had one sleep feed on the night of Feb 19 and one sleep feed on the night of Feb 20 and that was the last time he nursed at all. He was 9.5 months then and is just over 10 months now and up until this point breastfeeding has been a breeze for us. He has never had bottles and started solids at 5.5 months. We slowly built up to 3 meals a day by 9 months but if he skipped a meal and nursed instead he didn't miss the food. All of a sudden on the morning of Feb 19 he refused to nurse and from that point onward he won't put his mouth on me. He has cut 2 teeth in that time but doesn't seem to have any coming now and none of his previous 4 teeth caused anything like this.

I have been doing EVERYTHING to encourage him and want to believe he hasn't weaned but how long do I go on? Pumping is very difficult for me but I am trying to at least get him to his first birthday, I just keep telling myself he will nurse again. Today marks the 27th day that he is refusing to nurse. I am crushed and exhausted.