Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Big Thank You from NYwifey

Default Big Thank You from NYwifey

Dear Ladies- Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the advice many have given me throughout the last 5 months. I'm 8 months now but started posted over the summer. I've posted 86 threads to date..crazy huh?

Your advice has been invaluable and allowed me to feel more prepared as my husband and I await our little one.

I hope to be like many of you so that I too can help moms with the advice I'll have to offer once I breastfeed.

I'm so greatful for these message boards!

-Sharen
    Mom to Colin Robert - Born on January 28, 2007

Check out my website:
    www.nycbreastfeeding.com

Default Re: Big Thank You from NYwifey

I can't remember if I have ever helped you before, but hopefully I have! If not, I hope to have some experience or information that could be of use to you in the future! I too love this place. I found it after I got home with DD three months ago... And it's like a wealth of advice and learning. I know SO much more now than I did then, and I doubt I could have gotten to the healthy breastfeeding relationship I have without the leaders, moderators and wonderful, wonderful posters of this forum.

Breastfeeding is one of those things you have to do first to know what it's like... It's much different than I anticipated when I was pregnant, but still very rewarding. I feel proud of my commitment, and satisfied when my LOs tummy is filled with the best of the best. I hope you always come here when troubles arise (if they do) so that you can find the knowledge and support to keep yourself feeling just as happy wth your experience.

Congratulations on your pregnancy- I'm a first-time mom too- There is no moment like the one when you first see your baby's face! I'm very happy for you!

Thank you
    Mom to Colin Robert - Born on January 28, 2007

Check out my website:
    www.nycbreastfeeding.com

No problem, that's what we're here for! It's exciting to me as a Leader to see a mother so committed to breastfeeding and educating herself beforehand!
    Jen
    "Mothers are designed to be available to their babies--to help them make the transition into this big, wide world. To teach them to trust, and love, and feel good about being alive."
    --Elizabeth N. Baldwin, Esq., So I Nursed Him Every 45 Minutes

Click here to find your local LLL Group
    How to tell if your breastfed baby is getting enough milk!

You have been asking some really great questions and I think it's wonderful that you are spending so much time gathering information and preparing for the birth of your baby.

You obviously know that this board is invaluable and the resources here can help ensure you have a successful breastfeeding experience. It has helped me tremendously!

Just remember, when your baby arrives, that this board is here 24/7...and also, no question is silly. If you experience something you think is strange, chances are several women have experienced it too, so there's always support no matter what the issue or question.

Best of luck to you on your upcoming delivery. Keep the questions coming and rest assured that you have many moms here who will help you - even if you just need to vent.