Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Rough mornings and just trying to get out the door

Default Rough mornings and just trying to get out the door

DS is 8 1/2 months and this morning we had our first really rough morning getting out of the house and off to daycare and work. He's starting to do this thing where whenever I am out of his sight (only while at home) he whines and whimpers incessantly. I love him but it drives me nuts! We were running late, he was fussy, I was half put-together, it was 7 degrees outside, yadda yadda yadda. As I put him into his snowsuit I was firmly telling him that he needed to stop wiggling so we could go to daycare.

Man.... Thank goodness the hard mornings are only occasional because I don't know how I would handle it on a daily basis. Anyone else know what I mean?

Tricia
    Mommy to William, 4/29/09, 7 lbs 13 oz, 21 inches.
    Mommy to Evan, 3/18/06. 7 lbs 3 oz, 21 1/4 inches.
    WOHM! Nursed both boys to 14 months!
    Student Doula with Childbirth International
    Wisconsin!

Default Re: Rough mornings and just trying to get out the door

i know what you mean. i have to deal with my 7 month old not wanting to get into his carseat every freaking morning and evening when i oick him up. he would spring forward when his butt touch the seat and i'm totally exhausted. we leave the house every morning at 7am and even though it's not 7 degress out, i'm still tired from all the preparation. when does it stop?!