Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Any ideas??

Default Any ideas??

So my daughter will be 10 months a week from today. We started solids at 6 months. But til this day she will ou eat food that is puréed. If it's chunky she will spit it out. She won't ring food to her mouth but puts every toy she has to her mouth lol. She also still has no teeth so I mean I don't expect her to eat things she has to chew but she won't do gerber puffs or Cheerios. I tried steaming carrots enough so she could gum it. She wants nothing to do with it. But if I purée the carrot she eats it right up. Should I be concerned about anything?? Her pedi has said it will come in time when she starts getting teeth but I'm still worried

Default Re: Any ideas??

nothing at all to worry about. My son didn't get teeth until around his first birthday, and he didn't really become interested in eating solids until well past his first birthday. Now he's a perfectly normal 6 yr old who will eat just about anything

J

oh, and my son also had lots of texture issues with foods in his toddler years.

You are okay and so does your baby. Try giving her cereal; my son really love cereal even up to now that he is 2 yrs old, he still likes to eat it in the mornings.
    A Day in the Life of an HR Officer - An HR Officer at work and a full time mother in the house.