Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Kiinde Pumping, Storage and Feeding bags

Default Kiinde Pumping, Storage and Feeding bags

Does anyone have any experience with the Kiinde feeding system for being able to pump into, freeze and feed from a single bag?

I hate the idea of how much milk I will loose moving milk from bottle to bag and back to bottle. I know it isn't that much but I've had such supply issues so far that any waste seems painful. It isn't like I'm going to work full time away from baby so these would likely be only for occasional use but if I'm ever going to stock up enough for time away without having to resort to formula, I'm gonna have to work very hard for it.

Default Re: Kiinde Pumping, Storage and Feeding bags

I've read a bunch of reviews.
    Some say over rated since it isn't that easy to pump into the bags.
    Some reviews rave about the "active latch nipples" that come with the system saying that it improved their babies latch.
    While others complain about the nipples (seems that may have been some defective ones out there, company seems really new.)
    And others say some things were a problem but the company was really good and quick with customer service.

I'm wondering if any one here has experience with the nipples that come with the system (there are adapters to use pretty much any type of nipples with their system though.)