Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: One year and counting :)

Default One year and counting :)

My baby boy turned a year on Friday, and he is nursing strong still! He is a HUGE almost 27 lbs and 31 1/2 inches tall. BIG BOY he isn't a huge food eater so almost all of that weight is breastmilk

I cant wait to see where this journey will take us, my DD nursed till she was 4 years and 10 days, wondering how long baby boy will nurse!

He is a little acrobat these days, contorting himself while he nurses, he is so funny!

Cant believe how fast this year flew by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ethan
    Mommy of 4,
    3 who I watch over, 1 who watches over all of us

J- 8/20/05 pumped breastmilk for 11 months due to his cleft lip and palate!

M- 10/17/07 my precious baby lives forever in her mommys heart

M- 3/31/09 my special gift, she helps heal her mommy and daddys heart. Nursed for 4 years and 10 days, self weaned the day her baby brother was born!

E-, new little miracle born 4/11/13, my BIG baby! Born 8.6 at 38 weeks. At 9 weeks nearly 17lbs, at 12 weeks nearly 20lbs, at 6 months nearly 23lbs, at 8 months nearly 25lbs and all from BREASTMILK

Default Re: One year and counting :)

My little boy was one on Thursday and I'm still breastfeeding so congratulations!! It feels good doesn't it!! My goal was 6 months lol xxx

Happy birthday to Ethan! Seriously, 27 pounds? He is bigger then my 2 year old. And she is 50th percentile for weight!

Happy birthday Ethan!
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

Wow, has it been a year already? Amazing! Congrats on making it to and past the milestone.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Happy birthday Ethan! It seems like just yesterday I was lurking on the pregnant mamas thread How time flies!

Congrats! Happy birthday to your "little" guy, who sounds very similar to my big daughter, who was about the same size at her 1st birthday! Only difference is she was a 1/2 inch taller!
    Apologies for the short responses! I'm usually responding one-handed on my smartphone!

Yay! Gotta love our big boys. My first was the same weight but a few inches taller at a year. Frustrating because people expect him to act much older than he really is!