My LO is now 5 months old and EBF when we are together - a hard fought battle. She had a tongue tie and at 2 weeks old was a full pound below her birth weight. We started supplementing with formula and I went to work pumping ATC to rebuild my supply which started strong but dropped due to her weak suck. We got a revision at 3.5 weeks but she wasn't able to nurse effectively enough for all meals until the past 2 months or so. Prior to that I attempted to feed her when I could, pumped as much as I could stand (8+ times a day for many weeks, then 4 times a day when I got exhausted and fed up with spending more time with the pump than my baby.) Now I've been back at work for about 2 months and I pump 3 times at least during the work day and catch additional sessions when I can - on the drive to work or after I put her to bed. I try to get in a few sessions as able on the weekends. Here's where the problem lies - no matter how often I pump or how long I average just over 3 ounces per session, which has been pretty consistent since the beginning. I do it all to increase my supply - hydration, massage and compression, herbal galactagogues, warmth...I finally rented a hospital grade pump last week, sure it would make a difference but no dice. I've tried 4 different flanges and multiple sizes of each style. 3ish ounces is all I get on average. From what I've read on the forums that's not terrible, but it's not enough to not need formula. She takes 3 - 4oz bottles while I am gone, 4 if I have to work late at all and I'm coming up a few ounces short every day. I also have no stash at all. It's getting to where I just feel defeated. I'm considering domperidone but am torn. Will it make enough of a difference? It would be satisfying to finally see more output for my efforts. Is it worth the risks? Do the benefits outweigh the risks and is giving my baby all breastmilk even if I have to take a potentially risk medication to do it better than giving her a bottle's worth of formula a day? I understand the health risk is almost negligible but the consequence if something were to occur is so potentially grave. I've almost ordered it several times but stop short. I'm really struggling with this. Does anyone have any experiences to share that may help me decide?