Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breastfeeding help

Default Re: Breastfeeding help

At this point, having baby in "her" bed in "her" room is infinitely less important than having a comfortable latch. Prioritize your comfort over your sleep set-up.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Well I kind of have prioritized my comfort over sleep set up. Anywhere else I can nurse at night is freezing, her room is warm.
    But ona side note I'm having issues with her taking my right breast now. She will get on it and sick a couple of times and then fuss and cry until I switch sides. Is this normal behavior or is it a telling behavior like my breast isn't making enough milk on that side anymore?

Refusing just one side can be a sign of an ear infection. Will she take the right breast if you do a football hold? If so I would have her ears checked. It could be a heavier letdown on that side, or just some random quirk. Is your right nipple more sore than the left? If you are uncomfortable she might be picking up on that as well.

So she takes the boob in football hold and side lying pose, I got her to take it through out the night so I'm guessing it was just a quirk of hers.

I was wondering what types of cold medicine we can take while bf?

Many cold medications are compatible with breastfeeding. This link is very helpful: http://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastf...s/cold-remedy/

And of course, if you have more detailed questions, you can always call InfantRisk, they are the experts on this!
    Apologies for the short responses! I'm usually responding one-handed on my smartphone!