Hoping to get some much needed advice here. I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys...Oldest will be 2 on the 26th of Feb and my youngest just turned 3 months on the 13th of Feb. My oldest had a near death experience and was in the NICU for 13 days, so getting breast milk to him was rather hard. Then I ended up having a lot of depression because of what my son went through. So I told myself that I was going to do everything in my power to nurse our second child for as long as possible. Then he came along and was tongue tied so wouldn't latch on properly, then when we finally got him to latch on properly, I felt like I was producing enough milk to keep him satisfied, either that, or when he was latching he was just using me as a paci, cause he would latch great, would suck, then would still be hungry 30 minutes later. On top of that, my toddler wanted to help me feed him, so I finally just gave in and supplemented with formula through a bottle. Well ever since I backed away from nursing, I have regretted it tremendously, and have always been unhappy with myself and worse off, a failure as a mother.

Three months later, I would love to try nursing again. Get a good milk supply in, and get him to latch on. I missed that feeling - holding your child in your arms, and just bonding with him and he is nursing. Yes, you can still bond with him while he is feeding through a bottle, but to me, it isn't the same.

So currently, I am pumping every 3 hours, using an electric double pump. So while he is eating through a bottle, I am also pumping at the exact same time. I pump from 20-30 minutes. And am able to get about 8 sessions in per day. I am currently taking Fenugreek, 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch, and supper) - and water has become my best friend (or green tea). Is there anything else I need to do to help boost up my milk supply? I have tried latching him on, but has no interest in it. So when I actually start producing more milk, then I will try again, and see what happens.

Any advice would be great!!