Re: Weight gain
When there's a concern about weight gain, the first thing to do is to figure out if the concern is warranted. Some questions for you:
1. Has baby always been weighed nude, using the same scale?
2. How does nursing feel- is it comfortable for you?
3. Has baby been sleepy or jaundiced at all?
4. How has baby's output of wet/poopy diapers been over the last few weeks?
5. Stools- abundant and yellowish, or scanty and green/brown?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"