Re: Dwindling Supply
BF-safe birth control options:
- all barrier methods, including male condoms, female condoms, sponge, cervical cap, diaphragm, spermicidal gels, inserts, and films
- ParaGard, the copper IUD
- fertility awareness methods (FAM)- not a good option for women who have never used this method before
- lactational amenorrhea method (LAM)- only good for the first 6 months of the baby's life, and then only for women who don't have their periods back, who are exclusively nursing (no bottles, no solids, no pacifiers), and whose babies never go >6 hours without nursing
- withdrawal- another one that's not great for first-time users, relies on the male partner's ability to know when he will orgasm
- outercourse (i.e. non-penetrative sex)
Anything on that list look interesting to you?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"