Quote Originally Posted by @llli*highsky View Post
If I were to arrive at 12.30pm for a feed and my daughter was having a nap. Should I wake her? Or would it be better just to express at the childminder's home and then return to work?
A lot of babies will latch in their sleep -- or with very minimal rousing. (Mine did.) You could snuggle her to you and brush her cheek/lips with your nipple (maybe express a little milk so she can smell it) and she'll probably just start rooting instinctively. She might not even wake up - when done you might even be able to put her down and sneak away again so she continues napping

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*highsky View Post
Also, any advice on how can I ensure that my daughter will be hungry for her 12.30 and 3.00 feeds (when I will be with her)?
I used to ask my daycare not to give any bottles within 1 hr of pickup, so they knew to time that last bottle about 30 mins before that. I also gave them some small frozen packets as "toppers" (they were willing to keep them in their freezer) for "emergency use" -- that way, very occasionally when baby was clearly still hungry within 1 hr of pickup, they could give him a 1-2 oz snack, but it didn't interfere with our nursing on pickup.