Re: Help low milk supply dont know what to do
Welcome to the forum!
Questions for you:
- How old is your baby?
- How has baby's weight gain been?
- Wet and poopy diaper output- what are you seeing in a 24 hour period?
- Is baby being fed on demand, or on a schedule?
- How does nursing feel- is it comfortable, or are you having pain?
- Have you recently started hormonal contraception (including Mirena)?
Based on your post, I wouldn't freak out just yet. I suspect that you may be mistaking normal supply for low supply- this happens to a lot of moms when they switch from overproduction mode to producing just the right amount. When that adjustment takes place, a lot of women notice that they no longer feel full, yet they continue to make enough milk for their babies.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"