Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: conceiving pp

Default conceiving pp

Ok ladies I have been BF since my DS was born 8 weeks ago today, my hubby and I had unprotected sex twice around 4.5-5weeks pp. I had my 6 week pp physical last week and started the minipill and have been taking it at the same time everyday. I bleed until about 3.5 weeks postpartum and then had occasional spotting for the next 1-2 weeks, but since we had unprotected sex what Are the chances I could be pregnant? I guess it just lingers in my head, I have no symptoms but just want to ease my mind that iam most likely not?

Default Re: conceiving pp

If you're at all worried about it, I would just get a home pregnancy test and find out--that can tell you more definitively than we can. Most women don't get fertile again that quickly, but I do have a friend who has two kids only ten months apart. Maybe a pregnancy test would ease your mind.

Default Re: conceiving pp

Pregnancy is possible, but not likely. Put your mind at ease with one of those dollar store tests.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"