Re: Super mad baby and problems nursing
Welcome to the forum!
Can you tell us what symptoms of oversupply and forceful letdowns you're seeing? Aside from the tensing up and crying, is baby doing any of the following:
- Feeding rapidly (perhaps 5-10 minutes or less)
- Coughing, spluttering, gagging, or making a "click" or "cluck" sound while nursing
- Pulling off the breast while nursing
And are you experiencing any of the following:
- Frequent feelings of fullness of engorgement
- Strong letdown sensation, abundant leaking
- Ability to pump multiple oz of milk with relative ease, if you are pumping
- If baby pulls off the breast while nursing, you may see milk squirt or stream from the breast
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"