Re: BFAR mommy needs help re: supply and other issues
Welcome to the forum!
Some questions for you:
- Were you able to nurse your first child, and if so, what degree of success did you have?
- How much milk are you pumping out at this point?
- How does nursing feel?
- It sounds like you are using bottles- was supplementing via bottles something which was recommended due to low weight gain?
- Have you had your baby's latch and nursing effectiveness evaluated by a LC or an IBCLC?
- Can you give us some more information on the surgery- did it involve the nipple being severed and reattached?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"