Re: Help-my milk is disappearing!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the baby! I'm sorry that nursing has been so difficult recently. But there's every reason to think that with patience, persistence, and the right tools you can ultimately transition to exclusive breastfeeding.
Some questions for you:
- How often are you nursing in a 24 hour period, on average?
- How much supplemental formula are you using?
- What sort of pump are you using and how long are you pumping for?
- How does pumping feel?
- Are you using any hormonal contraception?
- Do you have any health conditions that might be relevant to milk production (PCOS, thyroid conditions, retained placenta fragments, breast surgeries)?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"