Re: 3 week old Growth spurt and supplementing
Welcome to the forum!
Some questions for you:
- At this point, how much are you supplementing? After every feeding, or just the ones where baby seems particularly hungry? How many oz of formula are you using per day? And how long have you been supplementing for- a few days? A few weeks?
- How does nursing feel, in general? Is it comfortable for you?
- Is baby sleepy at all, perhaps dozing off at the breast after only a short time?
- Are you currently taking any hormonal contraception?
- What sort of support are you getting from your SO and family? Are they willing to do the non-baby-related chores like shopping, cooking, cleaning, and caring for your older child?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"