Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: What he left behind

Default What he left behind

lol, I know this may be kind of gross.. but I had to chuckle. I went to pump this morning at work, and noticed something on my nipple... LO had nursed right before we left the house this morning when he woke up, it was still kind of dark in the room. We nursed and hit the road. He apparently had a little bit of a stuffy nose, because he cleared some of it out on my boob and it was there when I went to pump. Seriously, there is always some sort of bodily fluid coming from one of the kids and ending up on me. LOL I will miss these days.. but this part? Not so much.
    FT working momma to a 9/11/10 busy boy and 11/13/12 happy little man.
    Also wife to hubs since 8/23/08, bonus momma to H (girl) -99 and G (boy)-03

Default Re: What he left behind

oh yeah. wait till he snots all over your back when he's in a carrier, and then fingerpaints in it.
    DS1 6/7/11
    DS2 10/29/13

Nursing, pumping, cloth-diapering, babywearing, working professor mama with the awesomest SAHD ever.

At least several times a week as I start my first pump of the work day I come to find I never latched my nursing bra / or tank coming out of my last nurse session at home. Life of a BF mom!
    1st time mom over 40 to Alex(andra) b: 7/14/12

Yesterday mine left some floor food on my boob -- apparently he'd been covertly enjoying it for a while and was holding onto it just for me.

LOL yes the life of a BF mom. I have to double check myself each time I pump or NIP to make sure I am put back together. I have walked around with LO before out and about with my shirt still up (I wear a tank under) at least my bra (or boob) wasn't exposed.

LO is 5 months old.. so no food just yet. My 2.5 yr old, though, will come and wipe is face on my pants leg if I don't keep a napkin handy for him.

I was thinking the other day that if I had imagined what my daily life would be like when I was 20, this was def. not it!! LOL But I love it nonetheless!
    FT working momma to a 9/11/10 busy boy and 11/13/12 happy little man.
    Also wife to hubs since 8/23/08, bonus momma to H (girl) -99 and G (boy)-03