I have my fourth case of mastitis since December. Usually I pretty quickly go from a painful, inflamed area to fever, aches, flu-ish symptoms so I've taken antibiotics the past three times. This time, however, I began having a painful spot in my breast Friday afternoon and haven't yet progressed into a fever, so I'm wanting to hold off on antibiotics if I can. I've been doing heat, nursing first on that side, massaging, etc. The pain doesn't seem to be getting any better and I can still feel the clog. I don't want to risk it abscessing. Do I need antibiotics? Thanks!