Re: Heartbroken, about to quit BF
Mama, it's going to be okay. Even if you have to supplement, it's going to be okay. You're doing an awesome job.
Okay, let's start with the basics.
1. How many times per day does baby nurse?
2. Has baby always been weighed on the same scale, in the nude? Or are we dealing with several different scales here?
3. How does nursing feel- is it comfortable for you or are you still sore?
4. After baby unlatches from the breast, what shape are your nipples? Symmetrical, like pencil erasers or asymmetrical/ridged/creased/wedged/shaped like new lipsticks?
5. Contraception- are you using anything right now? Particularly hormonal contraception?
6. Your birth- any problems there? Retained placenta or placenta coming out in pieces? Prolonged bleeding? C-section?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"