Re: Pumping after every feeding, taking fenugreek, hopeless
Welcome to the forum!
First of all, YES, a lot of moms have had experiences like yours! This forum wouldn't exist if nursing was as easy as it is natural.
Some questions for you:
- How does baby's latch feel? Are you experiencing any pain?
- How does your nipple look after baby unlatches: symmetrical, like a pencil eraser, or asymmetrical/wedged/creased/ridged/ shaped like a new lipstick?
- What sort of pump are you using and how often do you use it?
- How does pumping feel?
- How many times does baby nurse in a 24 hour period?
- How much supplemental formula are you using?
- Do you have a scale for home use?
- Did the round of testing you just had include a thyroid panel?
- Are you currently using any form of hormonal contraception?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"