Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: My milksharing baby

Default My milksharing baby

Don't know if I can link to facebook. So I'll try and copy/paste. So proud to be one of his donating milk mommas. If you have oversupply and have ever thought about donating, please look into it. I've found it to be a very rewarding experiance!

Rissa says: "My son, Nathan, is 8.5 months old. He was born with a very rare genetic disorder and his mouth didn't form properly and couldn't nurse. Although I pumped, the stress of the doctor appointments and his surgeries caused my supply to diminish. About 6 months ago we started using donor milk. A week ago we were VERY low on milk so I sent out messages asking for milk. Within a week, we have collected over 1600 ounces, from 10 different milk mommas, all over Virginia. I wanted to share a picture of Nathan with about 1400 of the 1600 we have collected. We will always hold a place in our hearts for our milk mommas, we have 21 of them now. "

Nathan.jpg
    Trying to keep up with a busy 3.5 year old Morgan Alexis born 11/5/09 at 6 lbs 5 oz and proud retired 1 year EP'er!

Nursing our new addition Jordan Catherine born 10/21/12 at 7 lbs 14 oz.

Total donated milk so far - 1,368 ounces!

Default Re: My milksharing baby

Phenomenal - thanks for sharing!

Default Re: My milksharing baby

Oh my gosh, he is too cute!! And you are a hero!