Re: Is that a milk allergy?
Based on the data you have, I don't think you can draw a conclusion about allergies. I mean, it's possible that your LO has a milk allergy- but he could also be allergic to something else he ate. Or to something in his environment- pollen, dander, dust, detergent, etc. Or the rash could be the result of illness, completely unrelated to allergy.
I would simply keep an eye on your LO and be cautious with his foods. If you notice similar symptoms after eating certain foods, you might want to reconsider allergies. But for now, I wouldn't worry over it.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"