Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joint pain

Default Re: Joint pain

I started this thread when my baby was 10 months old and she is now just turned 2. We are still nursing but not nearly as much, usually at bedtime and upon waking and once overnight. I have definitely noticed that as our nursing frequency has declined so has my joint pain. At this point my joints feel pretty normal with no pain. I am fairly confident that it was due to something related to breastfeeding, hormones I guess. I just wanted to put that out there in case you are like me. I wouldn't have stopped breastfeeding over it but I would have been glad to know that it would end eventually, and it did.

i just stumbled back across this post, and update on my joint pain, it did go away

This is an interesting thread. I wonder if it has anything to do with being on the minipill? I thought my joint pain was because of that.

Mom to Samuel J.
    born 7lb. 10 oz. and 22" tall
    on Saturday, October 19, 2013.
    My breastfeeding experiences: http://www.breastfeedinghacks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ruchiccio View Post
    This is an interesting thread. I wonder if it has anything to do with being on the minipill? I thought my joint pain was because of that.
    I don't use an contraceptive medicine so for me it wasn't that. I do think it was hormonally related.