Re: Block feeding and stool color
Originally Posted by @llli*lllmeg
Symptoms of oversupply/forceful letdown:
- Mom frequently feels full or engorged
- Mom leaks a lot
- Mom feels strong letdown sensation
- Mom can pump a large amount of milk with little effort (if pumping)
- Baby frequently fusses at the breast- pulling off, clamping down, crying
- Baby feeds rapidly, in as little as 5-10 minutes
- If baby pulls off breast while nursing, mom may see milk squirting or streaming from the breast
- Baby may cough, gag, splutter, or make a clicking or clucking sound while nursing
- Baby may gain weight very rapidly
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"